Video Production: Basic Level
Digital Video Production is a combination of Moving Image, Lights and Colours, together with Sound. Video art is complex as it combines Bothe Image and Audio, moving in time. Our approach is pretty simple: On the Basic Level we teach you everything technical. On the Advanced Level we develop your producers’ eyes and ears. On the Master Level we make you a professional, by investing in practical experience and evolution of your aesthetically approach.
BASIC LEVEL Content:
Introduction to Technical Issues:
• Apple & Final Cut Pro: a Producer on the go.
• Video & Sound Management in Mac OS & in Windows OS
• Mac OS X: Controlling Video & Sound in your system
• Core Video, Core Colour, Core Audio & Core MIDI
• Analogue Vs Digital Cameras.
• Digital Video Formats (uncompressed and compressed formats)
• Other Devices (Hard-Drives, Disk-Writers)
The Producer’s Lab: The Basics
• Video shooting & Recording process
• Lights, Sound check, Video check.
• Basic Recording & Editing Sound and Video
• Producing in Home Studios
Video Production: The Basic Principles
• Opening Final Cut, Exploring the Interface
• Starting a project, Navigating in Final Cut’s Timeline,
• Productivity and Personal Settings
• Organising your material in Final Cut
• Basic Editing, Transitions, Filters,
• Multicam editing in Final Cut Pro X
• Editing Digital Audio in Final Cut Pro X
• Automating a Mix
Audio Production: The Basic Principles
• Opening a Video in Logic Pro X
• Exploring the Interface, working with Apple Loops
• Navigating in Logic, Productivity and Personal Settings
• Editing Digital Audio and MIDI data
• Mixing basics (signal flow, channels, busses, auxiliaries)
• Automating and Programming Audio Units.